Gas fireplace cleaning and servicing
• Clean glass and unit according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Inspect the entire vent system and termination for condition and operation.
• Inspect the explosion relief flappers and glass door gaskets to ensure a proper seal.
• Inspect and clean as necessary the burner, venturi, and air openings.
• Inspect the gas valve, gas components, and pilot system for proper operation.
• Refer to the manufacture’s manual to ensure proper log placement.
• Verify correct operation of all optional equipment; fans, thermostats, remote control, safeties etc.
• Keep the fireplace area clear and free of combustible materials, flammables or items that could be damaged from high heat.
Manufacturers recommend all gas appliances be serviced and maintained once a year.
ACE has qualified service techs to keep your fireplace in top operating condition.